Lakeside Swim Club has implemented an online reservation system for members to book hour blocks of time for facility usage. Members may book times for lap swimming, water walking, or the exercise room.
- At this time, only ACTIVE MEMBERS ages 18 and OVER will be allowed to use the facility. No guests are permitted.
- If you are intending to use the exercise room and the pool, multiple reservations must be made. You cannot use both during the same hour block of time.
- Members may ONLY sign up other ACTIVE members of their own household, ages 18 years or older.
- You can add multiple household members to one account, or create individual accounts for each household member.
- Members MUST exit by the end of their hour so that the next hour is not delayed.
- If you are late for your reservation, you still must exit by the end of your hour.
- If you are more than fifteen minutes late, you run the risk of your reservation being taken by a walk-in.
- Walk-ins are accepted, but space IS NOT guaranteed without a reservation.
- If you choose to walk-in, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you call Lakeside first, but there will still be no guaranteed entry to the facility.
- At this time, members may book one reservation for lap swimming and/or one exercise room reservation per day. For lap swimming, members may reserve space in the pool three times per week in advance to allow all active members to have availability the chance to make a reservation. After three advanced reservations, further reservations may be made on the day you wish to attend if space is available.
- If you are unable to attend your booked reservation, PLEASE cancel your booking to open it up to others wishing to attend. For instructions on how to cancel, see the link below.
- How to make a reservation on a desktop computer or laptop.
- How to make a reservation on a smart phone or tablet.
- How to CANCEL a reservation.
- Wait List Information
Lakeside is periodically sending emails to those who have registered accounts in our reservation system regarding updates to reservations, policies, and procedures.
- June 11 Email
- June 16 Email
- June 25 Email
- July 1 Email
- August 7 Email
- October 15 Email
- October 22 Email