Lakeside Swim Club has implemented an online reservation system for members to book hour blocks of time for facility usage. Members may book times for lap swimming and water walking. This does not apply for general recreational use or the exercise room.
DECEMBER 2021 SOFTWARE UPDATE
- iPhone and iPad users, in order to ensure your phone is displaying the reservation page properly, make sure that your iOs system is up to date prior to booking reservations.
- Reservations become available on a weekly basis, by day, by hour. Example: Reservations for Saturday, October 23 at 9:00AM will go live on Saturday, October 16 at 9:00AM.
- At this time, reservations will only be needed for lap swimming and water walking.
- Reservations may be made one week prior to the desired date and time you wish to reserve.
- If you are going to be more than fifteen minutes late for your reservation, please call Lakeside and let an attendant know, otherwise we will release the reservation to someone wishing to walk in.
- Only CURRENT ACTIVE MEMBERS may make reservations.
- Guests may be brought in to share lane space with the member accompanying them if they wish to swim laps or water walk.
- Members may ONLY sign up other ACTIVE members of their own household. Guests will be checked in at the front desk.
- You may add multiple household members to one account, or create individual accounts for each household member. If you intend to share a lane, you only need one reservation. If members of the same household want separate lanes, separate reservations must be made.
- Please make your reservation yourself if possible to speed up the check in process.
- Members MUST exit by the end of their reservation time so that the next group is not delayed.
- If you are late for your reservation, you still must exit by the end of your reservation time.
- If you are more than fifteen minutes late, you run the risk of your reservation being taken by a walk-in.
- Walk-ins are accepted, but space IS NOT guaranteed without a reservation.
- If you choose to walk-in, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you call Lakeside first, but there will still be no guaranteed lap lanes or water walking lanes available.
- At this time, members may book one reservation for lap swimming/water walking reservation per day. Please note that Lakeside staff reserves the right to enforce limits on the number of reservations made per week in the future should membership usage require it.
- If you are unable to attend your booked reservation, PLEASE cancel your booking to open it up to others wishing to attend. For instructions on how to cancel, see the link below.
- How to make a reservation on a desktop computer or laptop.
- How to make a reservation on a smart phone or tablet.
- How to CANCEL a reservation.
- Wait List Information