Lakeside Swim Club has implemented an online reservation system for members to book hour blocks of time for facility usage. Members may book times for early morning lap swimming or the exercise room. This does not apply for general use, or for lap swimming after 10:00AM.
- At this time, reservations will only be needed for the exercise room and early morning lap swim. No guests are permitted.
- Reservations may be made one week prior to the desired date and time you wish to reserve.
- Only CURRENT ACTIVE MEMBERS may make reservations.
- Reservations are for early morning lap swim (between 6:00 – 10:00AM), and all day for the exercise room.
- If you are intending to use the exercise room and the pool, multiple reservations must be made. You cannot use both during the same hour block of time.
- Members may ONLY sign up other ACTIVE members of their own household.
- You can add multiple household members to one account, or create individual accounts for each household member. If you intend to share a lane, you MUST select the two per lane reservation option and sign up both members.
- If more than one member on the same account intends to use the exercise room, every member must still have a reservation.
- Members MUST exit by the end of their hour so that the next hour is not delayed.
- If you are late for your reservation, you still must exit by the end of your hour.
- If you are more than fifteen minutes late, you run the risk of your reservation being taken by a walk-in.
- Walk-ins are accepted, but space IS NOT guaranteed without a reservation.
- Please make your reservation yourself if possible to speed up the check in process.
- If you choose to walk-in, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you call Lakeside first, but there will still be no guaranteed entry to the facility.
- At this time, members may book one reservation for lap swimming and/or one exercise room reservation per day. For lap swimming, members may reserve space in the pool three times per week in advance to allow all active members to have availability the chance to make a reservation. After three advanced reservations, further reservations may be made on the day you wish to attend if space is available.
- If you are unable to attend your booked reservation, PLEASE cancel your booking to open it up to others wishing to attend. For instructions on how to cancel, see the link below.
- How to make a reservation on a desktop computer or laptop.
- How to make a reservation on a smart phone or tablet.
- How to CANCEL a reservation.
- Wait List Information