There are two categories of membership in the corporation: Certificate and Associate.
Certificate members are those who own property in a designated area surrounding the club, outlined in the corporate charter.
Associate members live outside the charter area and acquire their membership through sponsorship by a certificate member.
- Memberships are issued annually, and begin the Saturday before Memorial Day and conclude the third Friday in May.
- Existing Memberships are renewed annually in January – March.
- New memberships being sponsored by a certificate member are available mid-January – March 1.
- Full-time students may be included in a family membership if the student’s official address is the family residence.
- Each membership is limited to family members living in the same household.
- Children less than one year of age prior to opening day of the summer season must be listed on membership application, but are not counted for payment of dues.
- Children one year of age and over are considered full dues-paying members.
- Dues are based on the number of members listed on the membership.
- All memberships are due March 1.
- Memberships received between March 2 – May 1 will be charged a $53.00 late fee.
- Memberships will be dropped if not received by May 1.
- New Memberships are charged an initiation fee.
- An inactive fee is available. Facility usage will not be permitted for inactive members.
- Members who elect to go inactive or who need to make add ons to their membership, will be able to do so by appointment in the business office during business hours by May 1, 2023. (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 4:30PM).
- No changes may be made after May 1, 2023 (other than births, deaths, marriage; for questions, call the Business Office at 454.4585 ext 221).
- Children under the age of 1 year as of opening day of the Summer season may be placed on the membership with no charge. Dues are required for children all children 1 year of age or older as of opening day of the summer season.
- Memberships are not transferable.