There are two categories of membership in the corporation: Certificate and Associate.
Certificate members are those who own property in a designated area surrounding the club, outlined in the corporate charter.
Associate members live outside the charter area and acquire their membership through sponsorship by a certificate member.
- Memberships are issued annually, and begin the Saturday before Memorial Day and conclude the third Friday in May.
- Existing Memberships are renewed annually in January – March.
- New memberships being sponsored by a certificate member are available between January 2-March 1.
- Full-time students may be included in a family membership if the student’s official address is the family residence.
- Each membership is limited to family members living in the same household.
- Children less than one year of age prior to opening day of the summer season must be listed on membership application, but are not counted for payment of dues.
- Children one year of age and over are considered full dues-paying members.
- Dues are based on the number of members listed on the membership.
- All memberships are due March 1.
- Memberships received between March 2 – May 1 will be charged a $50.00 late fee.
- Memberships will be dropped if not received by May 1.
- New Memberships are charged an initiation fee.
- An inactive fee is available. Facility usage will not be permitted for inactive members.
- Members who elect to go inactive, will not be able to activate their membership until the following membership year. [WAIVED SUMMER 2020 DUE TO COVID-19]
- Children under the age of 1 year as of opening day of the Summer season may be placed on the membership with no charge. Dues are required for children all children 1 year of age or older as of opening day of the summer season.
- Memberships are not transferable.
Guest Tickets will not be sold Summer 2020 due to Covid-19.
- Members may purchase guest tickets throughout the year in order to bring non-members into the club. No non-member may enter the club unless they are brought in on an Associate or Certificate member guest ticket.
- Associate member guest tickets may be purchased from the receptionist in the concession stand during the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons. In the Summer tickets are sold in the swim shop.
- Guests entering the club on Associate member tickets must be accompanied by a member of Lakeside at all times.
- Members under 18 wishing to purchase guest tickets must use a check written by someone over 18 on the same membership.
- Members are limited to 8 guests per day, except for the Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day holidays, where all members are limited to 4 guests per membership.
- Guests 13-15 wishing to use the exercise room must be accompanied by their parent; not the parent of the member.
- Guest tickets cost $10.00 each. Single memberships may purchase 20 tickets per year; family memberships are allotted 25.
- Guest tickets may be purchased using cash or check only. Lakeside does not accept credit cards at this time.
- On weekends during the Summer season, two guest tickets are needed per guest. During the Winter, one ticket is needed per guest.
- Members and their guests may leave and come back on the same day by signing out with the receptionist at the concession stand.
- Guests must be versed on Lakeside club rules.