Lakeside Swim Club Updates
Lakeside Fall Changeover will run from September 13 – October 15. For facility hours during this time, please visit our Club Hours page on the menu above. All facilities will be closed October 16 – 22. The club, including the Bubble, will reopen on Saturday, October 23.
FALL CHANGEOVER POLICY & PROCEDURES
Lakeside has sent correspondence via email regarding updates to policy and procedure changes with the facility and club rules. To view this information, please click here.
Lakeside understands there may be an inconvenience to our members with the above policy changes, however we ask for your understanding as the policies are being enforced for the safety of our members, their guests, and our staff as we navigate the Pandemic and its effect on our facility.
GUEST TICKET POLICIES FALL CHANGEOVER
Guest ticket policies pertaining to Fall Changeover are listed below.
- Member (s) shall accompany their guest(s) to Lakeside.
- 12 guest tickets will be available for your family membership for the membership year.
- Guest tickets on your account may not be used by another membership.
- Guest tickets shall be purchased at the front desk in the concession stand. Payment for tickets may be made by credit card, cash, or check.
- Members 17 and under must have a check from their parent to purchase guest tickets. During changeover, no one under 16 is permitted in the facility.
- The tickets will be on your membership electronically. Member(s) will check in at the front gate,
state you have a guest, give the first and last name of your guest and they will be entered into
the system, and a ticket will be deducted from your account.
- Guests will only be admitted Monday – Friday.
- Limit of 6 guests per visit.
- Guests may check out one time on the day of their visit and return the same day. Guest will
receive a wrist band for re-entry. The member must check in upon re-entry and the same with
For more information, please click here.
Those with memberships who are currently Inactive and wish to change to Active, you may do so at any time during Business Office Hours (see below) but must do so before making reservations, registering for programs, or enjoying general use of the facilities.
The Online Portal closed for membership processing on May 2, 2021. You may bring payment in the form of a check to the business office Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm. or mail the payment to the club. Once the payment is received it will be processed and you will have full access to the facility.