Lakeside Swim Club Updates
GUEST TICKET POLICY & PROCEDURES
The Board of Directors have evaluated our active memberships and club usage and have made the decision to allow Certificate and Associate Members to have guest tickets privileges returned effective Monday, July 12, 2021.
- Member (s) shall accompany their guest(s) to Lakeside.
- 12 guest tickets will be available for your family membership.
- Guest tickets on your account may not be used by another membership.
- Guest tickets shall be purchased in the Swim Shop 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p. m. Monday thru
- Saturday and Sunday 10:30am – 8:30 p.m. or at the Front Gate Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. –
9:30 a.m. Payment for tickets in the swim shop may be made by credit card, cash, or check. Tickets
purchased at the front gate may only be made by cash or check.
- Members 17 and under must have a check from their parent to purchase guest tickets.
- The tickets will be on your membership electronically. Member(s) will check in at the front gate,
state you have a guest, give the first and last name of your guest and they will be entered into
the system, and a ticket will be deducted from your account.
- Guests will only be admitted Monday – Friday. No weekends or holiday privileges.
- Limit of 6 guests per visit.
- Guests may check out one time on the day of their visit and return the same day. Guest will
receive a wrist band for re-entry. The member must check in upon re-entry and the same with
For more information, please click here.
Congratulations to Brooke Forde! Lakeside Swim Club’s 11th Olympian. Brooke earned her place on the USA Olympic team in the 800 meter Freestyle Relay. She will be competing in Tokyo starting July 24, 2021.
Click here to see all Lakeside Olympians!
Those with memberships who are currently Inactive and wish to change to Active, you may do so at any time during Business Office Hours (see below) but must do so before making reservations, registering for programs, or enjoying general use of the facilities.
The Online Portal closed for membership processing on May 2, 2021. You may bring payment in the form of a check to the business office Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm. or mail the payment to the club. Once the payment is received it will be processed and you will have full access to the facility.
Online registration for Summer 2021 Aquatic and Fitness Programming is open. Select the program you wish to read more about and register for from the menu above under Aquatics or Fitness. You can also download a copy of the Program Guide by clicking the button below.
Download Summer Program Guide
For questions regarding Aquatic Programming, call 454.4585 ext. 231, and for Fitness Programming call 454.4585 ext. 224.