- Associate Member (s) shall accompany their guest(s) to Lakeside.
- 25 guest tickets will be available for your family membership for the year.
- Tickets may be purchased individually or in multiples.
- Tickets are not refundable and will expire on April 30, 2023.
- Guest tickets on your account may not be used by another membership.
- Guest tickets shall be purchased at the concession stand during open club hours.
- Payment for tickets may be made by credit card, cash, or check.
- Members 17 and under must have a check from their parent to purchase guest tickets.
- The tickets will be on your membership electronically. Member(s) will check in with the front desk staff, state you have a guest, give the first and last name of your guest and they will be entered into the system, and a ticket will be deducted from your account.
- Limit of 8 guests per membership per weekday (Monday – Thursday).
- Limit of 4 guests per membership per weekend (Friday – Sunday).
- In the Fall/Winter/Spring seasons, only one guest ticket is needed on weekends.
- Guests may check out one time on the day of their visit and return the same day. Guest will
receive a wrist band for re-entry. The member must check in upon re-entry and the same with