The Lakeside Masters swim team was founded in 1976. It provides aquatic fitness through training and competition for adult swimmers ages 18 and above. A U.S. Masters Swimming Gold Club and Swim Kentucky Masters workout group, the team has won five national championship titles, boasts several swimmers ranked in the national top ten, and has many state individual and relay record holders.
Lakeside Masters encourages and promotes lifelong fitness and health for adults through competition or fitness swimming for Lakeside Swim Club, continuing the strong Lakeside Swim Team traditions by advancing fitness, fun, family, and friendship.
New team members are welcome– novices, fitness swimmers, and former or current competitive swimmers. We have a place for you!
Swimming pre-requisite: 200 meters continuous swim. If you are interested in joining the Lakeside Masters, contact Aquatic Supervisor Christopher Neichter, at 454-4585 ext. 228, or at [email protected] for details. All Lakeside Masters members must have an active registration with U.S. Masters Swimming.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays – 6:00-6:65am (all double lane occupancy)
Sundays – 8:00-8:55am (double lane occupancy), 9:00-9:55am (double lane occupancy), 10:00-10:55am (single lane occupancy)
SIGN UP GENIUS LINK
PRACTICE REGISTRATION — WEEK OF 8/2
The link to register for practices on Sunday the 2nd, Monday the 3rd, Wednesday the 5th, and Friday the 7th will appear below at 12:00pm this Friday, July 31st:
This link will be updated by 12:00 p.m. on Fridays on a weekly basis until further notice.
A few notes:
- Most lanes are double occupancy— we will be starting from opposite sides and we will be splitting the lane down the middle— NOT circle swimming
- If you prefer to swim alone:
- the 20-yard lanes (4) at every Sunday practice time will be single occupancy
- ALL lanes (12) during the 10am Sunday practice will be single occupancy
- We have removed the waitlist feature for morning practices. Contact Coach William if you having trouble getting into a morning practice lane.
- Given the increased capacity, there is no longer a limit on the number of morning weekday practices you can attend
- If you must CANCEL your reservation, please contact Coach William ASAP in fairness and respect to other team members.
Please use the below workouts by Coaches Sydney and William at your leisure as you book lanes outside of our hosted practices:
- Sydney Doctor, Head Coach
- Marty O’Toole
- William Kolb
- Gord Veldman
- Karen Reynolds
- Chris Neichter, LSC Aquatic Operations
- Mary Graves, LSC General Manager
TEAM TEXT ALERTS
Information and instructions regarding the “Remind” text alerts can be downloaded using the button below:Sign Up for Text Alerts
KENTUCKY MASTERS SWIMMING
Visit KYLMSC.org for updates from our state governing body, Kentucky Masters Swimming, and its regional club, Swim Kentucky Masters.