During the Covid-19 global pandemic, Lakeside Swim Club will be following guidelines established by the CDC and state government in order to maintain the safety and well-being to all members and staff. Below you will find information regarding requirements, guidelines, and protocols upheld by the Lakeside staff regarding group fitness classes.
At this time, only aquatic fitness and low impact land fitness classes will be held. Announcements will be posted and correspondence sent out when additional classes become available.
GROUP FITNESS PARTICIPATING REQUIREMENTS
- Participants MUST be Active members of Lakeside Swim Club 18 years of age or older.
- Pre-registration is required for all group classes.
- Members must wear facial protection while on Lakeside property except when exercising in class.
- Members must pass the health screening conducted by a Lakeside staff member during check-in.
- Members must not arrive more than 10 minutes early to a fitness class (per KY state guidelines).
- Sanitation bottles and paper towels will be available for member use.
- Members are required to bring their own workout mats.
- Members are encouraged to bring their own towels and water bottles.
- All equipment shall be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Sharing of personal equipment is prohibited.
- Water fountains are bottle fill only.
GROUP FITNESS PROTOCOL
- Instructors are required to arrive 10 minutes before the start of class, pass the required health screening, and assist members in the class area accordingly.
- After being cleared from their health screening, members will proceed to the HDE Activities Room by using the back sidewalk while maintaining 6-foot social distancing and wearing facial protection.
- Members will check-in with the instructor prior to the start of the class.
- Participants will be given time to gather workout equipment.
- Once the members are in position and ready to begin the workout, facial coverings may be removed.
- After the fitness class has concluded, the instructor will ensure all equipment is properly sanitized and stored.
- Members will exit the club by using the back sidewalk and maintaining 6-foot social distancing and wearing facial covering.