The Lakeside Membership Portal closed on May 2, 2021. For membership renewal information, please call the Business Office Monday-Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM at 454.4585 ext 221.
2021 Lakeside Membership Online Membership Renewal Procedures
- Go to the Lakeside Swim Club website: www.lakesideswim.com
- Click on the blue Membership Log In button found in the right top corner of the home page
- For returning users: log in and go to the Manage Membership Tab
- For first time registration: The Primary Member will click register; then sign in with First name, Last Name, Email Address, and Date of Birth. An email will be sent to you to create a password.
- Once an account is created you can navigate to Manage Membership Tab
- Follow the instructions for payment(s).
- For assistance contact Evan Wilburn, IT Services at Lakeside, 454.4585 ext. 235 or [email protected]
Troubleshooting the Membership Portal
Concern: I cannot get logged into the portal.
Response: Be sure you are in the Membership Log In. The system will only recognize the Primary member’s first and last name, date of birth and email. A common error is members are going to the reservation tab for the pool and/or gym.
Concern: How to reset a Password
Response: The forgot password option is located underneath the username and password fields.
Concern: How to purchase a locker online
Response: Open portal > Go to Manage Membership > Click Make a Payment > Select locker box > Use the drop down option to select an available locker > Select “ok” > Select place order
Concern: I cannot see all the functions on my cell phone, especially the log in button.
Response: Members are encouraged to use a desktop or laptop for best use of the portal. Nonetheless, membership can be processed on a cell phone. Turn cell phone sideways and turn on the desktop mode in the mobile browser
Concern: I want to pay the Inactive Fee and I only see dues on the screen?
Response: Once in the portal, the “Go Inactive” button is on the left side; the “Pay dues” is on the right.
Concern: I want to change the Primary member on the membership and the system will not allow me to do so?
Response: For membership security, the primary member cannot drop themselves. Contact the business office for assistance in changing the Primary member, then you will be able to pay online. 454.4585 ext. 221 or [email protected]