June 11, 2020
Dear Lakeside Members,
Thank you all for a successful start to our 96th Summer Season. As we are now in our second week of the summer, the Lakeside staff would like to remind you of some of our policies this summer as well as some new (updated) policies.
- All club members must wear a face covering when entering the club until you are ready to enter the water or are on the piece of exercise equipment you will be using. Masks must be put back on when leaving the facility.
- All members must follow social distancing guidelines and maintain 6 feet of separation from fellow members and staff when waiting to enter, while in the facility, and while exiting.
- Currently, Lakeside facilities are only available to members 18 years of age and older.
- A health screening will be conducted before admittance to your time slot, to include a temperature check
- Toilets and hand sinks will be available in the restrooms, but no changing areas or showers.
- Members MUST exit the club by the end of their hour so that the next hour is not delayed.
- To utilize the clubs pool and exercise room you must use the new online reservation system. Click here for instructions on reserving a time slot on a computer. Click Here for instructions when on a smartphone or tablet.
- You may only book one reservation in the pool per day. However, you may book one reservation in the pool and one in the exercise room per day if you choose.
- You are encouraged to book no more than three time slots in the pool per week to allow access to all members.
- If you have made a reservation but cannot come to Lakeside, please cancel the reservation to open that time slot for other members. Click here for instructions on how to cancel a reservation.
- If you no call/no show, a reservation you will be given a warning. After three no call/no show incidents you will forfeit your rights to the club for 1 week.
- You may reserve a spot on the waiting list if your preferred time is already booked. Information about waitlist procedures can be found by clicking Here.
- After 30 minutes, if you have not made it to your reservation, it will be opened up for walk-ins and your spot will be forfeited.
All policies being enforced by Lakeside are in accordance to mandated protocols set by the state government through their healthy at work guidelines.
Thank you for your attention to the above policies. We are working with the software developer on modifications to implement new procedures later this month. Once new procedures are in place, another email will be sent to our Omnify users as well as posted on the homepage of our website.
Lakeside Swim Club Staff