There are two categories of membership in the corporation: Certificate and Associate.
Certificate members are those who own property in a designated area surrounding the club, outlined in the corporate charter.
Associate members live outside the charter area, and acquire their membership through sponsorship by a certificate member.
- Memberships are issued annually, and begin the Saturday before Memorial Day and conclude the third Friday in May.
- Existing Memberships are renewed annually in January – March.
- New memberships being sponsored by a certificate member are available between January 2-March 1.
- Full-time students may be included in a family membership if the student’s official address is the family residence.
- Each membership is limited to family members living in the same household.
- Children less than one year of age prior to opening day of the summer season must be listed on membership application, but are not counted for payment of dues.
- Children one year of age and over are considered full dues-paying members.
- Dues are based on the number of members listed on the membership.
- All memberships are due March 1.
- Memberships received between March 2 – May 1 will be charged a $50.00 late fee.
- Memberships will be dropped if not received by May 1.
- New Memberships are charged an initiation fee.
- An inactive fee is available. Facility usage will not be permitted for inactive members.
- An additional $25.00 will be assessed to those members who reactivate their membership between May 2 and August 1.
- Children under the age of 1 year as of opening day of the Summer season may be placed on the membership with no charge. Dues are required for children all children 1 year of age or older as of opening day of the summer season.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Members may purchase guest tickets during throughout the year in order to bring non-members into the club. No non-member may enter the club unless they are brought in on an Associate or Certificate member guest ticket.
- Associate member guest tickets may be purchased from the receptionist in the concession stand during the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons.
- Guests entering the club on Associate member tickets must be accompanied by a member of Lakeside at all times.
- Members under 18 wishing to purchase guest tickets must use a check written by someone over 18 on the same membership.
- Members are limited to 8 guests per day.
- Guests 13-15 wishing to use the exercise room must be accompanied by their parent; not the parent of the member.
- Guest tickets cost $10.00 each through May 18, 2018. Single memberships may purchase 20 tickets per year; family memberships are allotted 25.
- Guest tickets may be purchased using cash or check only. Lakeside does not accept credit cards at this time.
- On weekends during the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons, only one guest ticket is needed per guest.
- Members and their guests may leave and come back on the same day by signing out with the receptionist at the concession stand.
- Guests must be versed on Lakeside club rules.